Imagine a living space flanked by world-famous landmarks! If you are living in Downtown Dubai, a large-scale mixed-use complex that houses the world's largest building, Burj Khalifa, the largest shopping mall, Dubai Mall, and the Dubai Fountain you'll be doing just that. An inspired urban concept that balances the dynamism of a city with the sanctuary of a sanctum.
Your own private retreat set in the heart of the desert where sophisticated living meets country lifestyle, complete with an 18-hole golf course. Comprising 12 separate sub-communities each with its own features, the Arabian Ranches villas have something to suit every palette. Located 9km inland from intersection 4 on Sheikh Zayed Road near the Mall of The Emirates, it is a villa community that caters to an equestrian lifestyle, with riding trails and bridle path links.
- Eleven different residential developments such as Burj Views, The Residences, South .
- Ridges, 8 Boulevard Walk, The Old Town and The Lofts, among others.
- Apartments in varied sizes, styles and floor plans, ranging from studio to four bedroom.
- Swimming pool with landscaping, changing rooms and outside showers.
- Fitness Centre and Gymnasium.
- Billiards/Games Room, Squash Courts, Badminton Courts.
- Library and Business Lounge.
- Communal Lounge – Multipurpose room.
- Leisure deck with spectacular city views.
- Private garden courts.
- Day care facilities.
Accessibility and advantages:
Situated along Sheikh Zayed Road Al Wasl locality on the north-west, Business Bay to its south and the Financial Centre Road to the north-east Connected to the Dubai Metro via the Burj Khalifa - Dubai Mall Metro Station
Your home here can be a peaceful haven among the dynamic big city atmosphere of Downtown Dubai. Poised to become one of the most sought after addresses in the world.